Quick & Easy Breakfast Ideas for Busy Mornings
The school year is coming to a start and that means mornings around here are about to get crazy. I not only have one child who likes to argue with me in the mornings but this year, Colton will be starting kindergarten in September and I’m pretty sure he’ll also have something to disagree with me on.
Having breakfast ready to go when the boys wake up may not solve our “morning problems” but it might dissuade the two of them from whichever fight they’re going to pick. I’ve rounded up some breakfast ideas that have been shared with us here on Tasty Tuesday – they’re quick, easy, delicious and some can also be made ahead for an, even more, stress-free morning.
- Honey Lavender Scones from The Country Chic Cottage
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie from Life, Love and Thyme
- Apple Streusel Muffins from Recipe Treasures
- Banana Blueberry Breakfast Muffins from Moneywise Moms
- Berry Banana Avocado Smoothie from The Mommy Mix
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars from Delightful E Made
- Cherry Sweet Rolls from Cooking with Curls
- Cherry Vanilla Oat Bars from The Mommy Mix
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins from The Country Chic Cottage
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie Bowl from Hello Nature
- Croissant French Toast Casserole from This Gal Cooks
- Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls from Living La Vida Holoka
- French Toast Cups from The Mommy Mix
- Ginger Roasted Peach Breakfast Parfait from Looney for Food
- Honey Lavender Scones from That Recipe
- Lemon Cranberry Granola from Courtney’s Cookbook
- Nut & Dairy & Gluten Free Oatmeal Bars from Mainly Homemade
- Orange and Grape Smoothie from Courtney’s Cookbook
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Bites from JessBeeCreates.com
- Rainbow Fruit Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing from Simply Stacie
- Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats from Easy Recipes for Busy Moms
- Triple Berry “Whole Grain” Gluten Free Muffins from Casey the College Celiac
What’s your go to breakfast for busy mornings? Join the linky party below and show us.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.