Easter is only a few weeks away and I don’t know about you but for us, that means continuing our Easter traditions of egg decorating (this year we’ll be dressing up our eggs with those beloved pups who always save the day – you guessed it, Paw Patrol), egg hunting, baking and a family dinner.
Every once in a while I like to surprise everyone with my mad decorating skills…who am I kidding?! I can’t even write ‘Happy Birthday’ on a cake without it looking like a big blob.
Desserts that are easy to make but look like they took A LOT of work are more my style, just like these Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Nests that never did make it to Easter dinner.
- Bird Nest Cookies from Frugal Canadian Coupon Mom
- Cadbury Mini Egg Cupcakes from Best Ideas for Kids
- Chocolate Easter Egg Nests from Clare’s Little Tots
- Easter Egg Nest Cake from Rose Bakes
- Easter No-Bake Cookie Nest from Chic ‘n Savvy
- Easter (Surprise!) Cupcakes from Kids Activities Blog
- Easy, 3 Ingredient Candy Birds’ Nests from Parenting From the Heart
- Easy Chocolate Nests to Cook with Kids from Rainy Day Mum
- Edible Birds’ Nests from Views From a Step Stool
- Mini Easter Cheesecakes from Simply Stacie
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Nest Cookies from Dear Crissy
- Nest Easter Cupcakes from A Cultivated Nest
- Nutella No-Bake birds Nest Cookies from SheSaved
- Rice Krispie Nests from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Rice Krispy Birds Nests from Thrifty Jinxy
- Simple Chocolate Nests from Tales of Mommyhood
Which egg nest will you be making first?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.