Colourful food is SO fun, isn’t it?! Especially when it has all the colours of the rainbow, than you just know it’s going to be the luckiest day for your taste buds.
So in honour of St. Patrick’s Day this weekend I’ve rounded up some of the tastiest looking rainbow recipes you’ve added to our Tasty Tuesday linkies over the last couple of weeks plus others from some very talented bloggers. Colourful food not your thing? Check out these 21 Successful St. Patrick’s Day Recipes.
These Somewhere Over The Rainbow Cupcakes from Thinking Outside The Box Family are filled with delicious candy that a chocoholic like me would love to try with some Smarties or maybe even M&M’s, either way one bite would have me feeling lucky!
Somewhat Simple has got a few Pot of Gold Rainbow Treats that are super easy to make but my favourite are the ones made out of Twizzlers and Rolos.
Colourful Painted Rainbow Sugar Cookies from A Side Of Sweet look like so much fun to make – I know my boys would love it!
Rainbow Fruit Pizza by Sugar, Spice And Family Life is simple and delicious, the best part is there are so many different kinds of fruit you can substitute with so many beautiful bright colours that the possibilities are endless.
I love how how Wendy from The Monday Box made her own rainbow chocolate chips with white chocolate for her Rainbow Chip Blondies.
How cute are these Quick And Easy Pot Of Gold Pretzels from Dorky Deals?!
- Extra Easy DIY Rainbow Cakeby The Jersey Momma
- Easy Rainbow Pancakes by Growing Up Gabel
- Extra Easy DIY Rainbow Cake by Raising Memories
- Pot Of Gold Oreo Truffles by Dorky Deals
- Rainbow Cupcakes by Forgetful Momma
- Rainbow Fruit And Yogurt Parfait by Sugar, Spice And Family Life
- Rainbow Grilled Cheese Waffleich by My Pinterventures
- Rainbow Jello Poke Cupcakes by Raking In The Savings
- Rainbow Jello Recipe by Must Have Mom!
- Rainbow Salad Recipe With Pomegranate Vinaigrette by Wholesome Yum
- Rainbow Sherbet Fudge by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Rainbow’s End Rocky Road Candy by The Monday Box
Which Rainbow recipe will you try first?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.